Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2019/07/29 17:08:25 UTC

Documentation PR merged

Hello,

I've merged the documentation PR and generated the updated documentation
here:

http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html

You can find new expanded section on rules / segments / conditions here:
http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_segments
http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_conditions
http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_rules

As well as a brand new "recipes" section here :

http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_recipes

There is also a new "privacy management" section here:

http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_privacy_management

You will also find a "reference" section that talks about built-in actions
and conditions here:
http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_reference

As well as a section about how profile tracking works :

http://unomi.apache.org/manual/latest/index.html#_how_profile_tracking_works

I hope this will help, and of course don't hesitate to give feedback or
even PRs to improve it :)

Regards,
  Serge Huber...