Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tommy Pham <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/24 03:39:23 UTC

restriction/limit of keystorePass in server.xml for TC7

Hi everyone,

I know this maybe more of Java than Tomcat but in case it's coded
somewhere... Anyway, is there a limit to number of characters (30 - 50) and
limit to certain characters, symbols included, for the keystorePass?  I
only thing I can find for "keystorePass limit tomcat 7" are how to setup
SSL and enable TLSes only.  I know some of you are thinking why 30+ when
the password is in plain text file...

TIA,
Tommy

Re: restriction/limit of keystorePass in server.xml for TC7

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.