Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by David Quiroga <qu...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/14 18:19:23 UTC

JIRA "assign to me"

Hello,

I have created a few Ambari JIRA now and would like to assign them to
myself.
I saw in past mailing I might need to be granted contributor access.
My JIRA username is quirogadf.

Thanks

Re: JIRA "assign to me"

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.

On 5/14/18, 3:58 PM, "Yusaku Sako" <yu...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

    Hi David,

    You have been added to the Contributor group.
    You should be able to make yourself the assignee of Apache Ambari JIRAs now.

    Thanks,
    Yusaku

Re: JIRA "assign to me"