Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sanjeewa Saman <sa...@mubasher.net> on 2008/02/29 09:34:14 UTC

How to add page links dynamically

Hi all,

I want to add my page links in the top of the each page, that mean I need to
add the parent page details in sub pages on top like,

Home > titlepage2 >subtitle page>etc.. please c the image bellow

Can somebody suggest me a way to do this.  When I call struts2 actions I get
this pages. So is their way to do that using struts.

Sanjeewa.

Re: How to add page links dynamically

Posted by Richard Sayre <ri...@gmail.com>.
I think what you are looking for is caled bread crumbs.

There is a plug in to help with this

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/breadcrumbs-plugin.html