Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Lee <to...@shaw.ca> on 2002/12/01 04:02:06 UTC

How do I specify default localtion of .keystore file?

How do I specify default localtion of .keystore file in the server.xml file?

    <!-- Define a SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8443 -->
    <!---->
               enableLookups="true"
	       acceptCount="10" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"
               useURIValidationHack="false">
      <Factory className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteServerSocketFactory"
               clientAuth="false" protocol="TLS"
			   keystoreFile = ".keystore"
			   keystorePass = "changeit"/>
    </Connector>

Re: How do I specify default localtion of .keystore file?

Posted by anywhere-info <an...@netscape.net>.
the default is the home directory,
which could be in windows 2000 c:\documents and settings\<user_name>\ or
it could be in c:\winnt\system32\config
or in *nix systems it would be  in ur home directory. to specify any
other directory
just give complete path in keystoreFile attribute like
keystoreFile="/home/blah/mystore/.keystore"

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

Re: How do I specify default localtion of .keystore file?

Posted by Peter Lee <to...@shaw.ca>.

Posted by anywhere-info <an...@netscape.net>.

http://shopnow.netscape.com/