Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Thiha Kyaw <th...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/21 03:06:35 UTC

#include Link Broken in app/examples

Dear Nuttx,

I create a new board based on STM32F429i-Disco.

I am facing a problem from app/example code.

In file included from adxl372_test_main.c:52:
/src/shared/microros_waveshare12/firmware/NuttX/include/arch/board/board.h:23:10:
fatal error: stm32_rcc.h: No such file or directory
   23 | #include "stm32_rcc.h"

I have tested with STM32F4Discovery board and it is working fine. I means I
don't know where to link arch/board/board.h to actual board settings in our
code.

Please guide me. :)

Thank you.
--
Yours Sincerely,
Thiha Kyaw

Re: #include Link Broken in app/examples

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.
The board.h file is including arch files which is wrong and causes the
issue here with "stm32_rcc.h"  . It should only include config.h

Also including board.h in your application code is usually not what you
want to do, but it should not break.

--Brennan

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thiha,