Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ia...@info.seino.co.jp on 2004/06/03 12:41:30 UTC

Problem with request parameters getting mixed with requests from minutes before

We have a really difficult problem that surfaces only once every week or so
in which request parameters
for requests from a particular mapping get mixed randomly with request
parameters from the same mapping
that occurred minutes before. It sounds unbelievable, but that seems to be
what is happening.

We are using Tomcat 4.1.27 and connector mod_jk 1.2 with Apache 2. Our DB
is Postgres in a Linux server.
Our web application has a fair amount of load such that synchronization
issues are a big deal.

Has anyone come across this before or know why it might be happening? How
we might avoid it?

Ian Wark

Re: Problem with request parameters getting mixed with requests from minutes before

Posted by QM <qm...@brandxdev.net>.
:
: Has anyone come across this before or know why it might be happening? How
: we might avoid it?

"duplicate info for different people" usually means
"instance variable where there should be a method-local variable"

How are these request params being set?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net