Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by g....@telecgt.it on 2014/01/07 16:43:08 UTC

Creating a report and a backup copy

Hi, i’m tryng to generate some report with Birt, the following lines are a representation of my work.

link that call the request-map “Print.pdf”

<request-map uri="Print.pdf">
        <description>Print in PDF.</description>
        <security https="true" auth="true" />
        <response name="error" type="error"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="PrintPDF" />
    </request-map>

  <view-map name="PrintPDF" type="birt" page="component://*/webapp/*/reports/myReport.rptdesign" content-type="application/pdf" />

So, i’ve a preview (in PDF mode) in my browser of the “report” and i can save it manually.

Now, i want to save this report generates ‘automatically’, in a specify path of my server. How can do it?? Any suggestion?
This is necessary in my case, to have a backup copy in my server, of the report i’ve just watched.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Re: Creating a report and a backup copy

Posted by g....@telecgt.it.