Posted to user@flink.apache.org by anna stax <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/26 22:25:34 UTC

How do I see the output messages when I run a flink job on my local cluster?

How do I see the output messages when I run a flink job on my local cluster.
When I run from IntelliJ, I see the output in the standard output.

This is what I see on my local cluster..

​

​

Re: How do I see the output messages when I run a flink job on my local cluster?

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi anna,

Glad to hear this.

Thanks, vino.