Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by David Graham <dg...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/13 18:34:58 UTC

[OT] Re: Why are people are up on Struts

Isn't it vi not VI?  Or "six" as I like to call it ;-).  I loved my first
experience with vi..."Why the hell can't I type anything?".

Dave

Re: [OT] Re: Why are people are up on Struts

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
LOL - which is one reason why I prefer Emacs :-)  ... that, and, for the
astute observer, Emacs shows you how to *exit* as soon as you start it
(assuming you open it with no arguments)!!  If there's one thing I
dispise, it's getting trapped in a )@(#%*& program - and, yes, when I
was first learning vi I got trapped in it!

--
Eddie Bush