Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Marc Schlegel <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/09 00:00:36 UTC

Necessary Packages for Queries

Hi everybody (I am not sure if you this mail already before because I
subscribed to the list one minute later but this is very important to me)

I am writing a eclipse RCP application and currently I do an
DerbyWrapper (plugin) where I store the jars and implemented some
controls. Because this plugin shall make all packages visible to other
plugins I need to know which ones are necessary to send queries and
receive results (e.g. I am quite sure that I don't need the
authentification packages).

Thanks in advance
--Marc