Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "John Mammen - (ITD)" <Jo...@nbad.com> on 2002/10/30 06:04:24 UTC

Deploying EJB as a web service howto

Hello Axis users and developers.

Here is some documentation on deploying an EJB as a web service. Please feel
free to try them and notify me if there are any errors.

I am attaching the documentation as html file.

Regards
John

======National Bank Of Abu Dhabi Confidentiality Note======

The information in this communication is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it.If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

NBAD is neither liable for the improper, incomplete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.

Re: Deploying EJB as a web service howto

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> Here is some documentation on deploying an EJB as a web service. Please
feel
> free to try them and notify me if there are any errors.
>
> I am attaching the documentation as html file.

John,

Do you want this added to the ant documentation? More docs is always better

-Steve