Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Joel Tan <or...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/30 01:58:08 UTC

Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

Hello,

Here is an articles posted by Russell Taylor "Where are all the Flash
Guys?", it worth to read, comment and promote Apache Royale. There are more
than 300 comments from all Flash developers.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/where-all-flash-guys-russell-taylor/

Thank you.

Regards,
Joel

Re: Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

Posted by radu birsan <ra...@gmail.com>.
I'm a flash guy where should I push?
 I have  full time job developing as3 mxml desktop apps so not much to
sphere.
 I will wait untill holiday season when hopfully I would get the time to
give royale a nother chance at porting some of my work.

Posted by radu birsan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Joel, many thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Joel, many thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira