Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Oswaldo V. C. Bueno" <bu...@carpintaria.com> on 2007/01/19 18:24:12 UTC

Address of the mailing list on website

Hello everyone,
I'm a new subscriber of this mailing list.

I'd like to recommend updating the link of the mailing list to it's new
address. Following the link
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ofbiz-user/>, I ended
trying to subscribe sending an email to
<of...@incubator.apache.org>

As I'm also a subscriber of another project that got upgraded to TLP, I
tried successfully the following e-mail <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>.

Sincerely,
Bueno

Re: Address of the mailing list on website

Posted by "Oswaldo V. C. Bueno" <bu...@carpintaria.com>.
Hello David, Bueno is my last name.

Thanks for answering,

Bueno