Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Shuai Zheng <sz...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 19:46:57 UTC

sqlContext.parquetFile doesn't work with s3n in version 1.3.0

Hi All,

I just upgrade the system to use version 1.3.0, but then the
sqlContext.parquetFile doesn't work with s3n. I have test the same code with
1.2.1 and it works.

A simple test running in spark-shell:

val parquetFile = sqlContext.parquetFile("""s3n://****/test/2.parq """)

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong FS: s3n://****/test/2.parq,
expected: file:/// <file:///\\>

And same test work with spark-shell under 1.2.1

Regards,

Shuai

Re: sqlContext.parquetFile doesn't work with s3n in version 1.3.0

Posted by Michael Armbrust <mi...@databricks.com>.
We will be including this fix in Spark 1.3.1 which we hope to make in the
next week or so.

Posted by "Kelly, Jonathan" <jo...@amazon.com>.