Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Burt Repine <br...@24hourfit.com> on 2021/11/08 18:02:18 UTC

Migrating plugins from ActiveMQ to Artemis

Hi All,

We're in the same boat as the poster from last month.

Our plugin creates a bridge between Azure Service Bus and ActiveMQ.

A number of ActiveMQ classes that the plugin was built upon are not available in Artemis obviously - or if they are - I can't find them or don't know their equivalents.

Any suggestions on migrating this plugin?

On a side note, I've tried creating an artemis-jms-bridge following the Artemis inter-broker-bridge example but ran into problems connecting to Azure via the required amqp.

Thanks much,
Burt Repine

RE: Migrating plugins from ActiveMQ to Artemis

Posted by Burt Repine <br...@24hourfit.com>.
Justin, you were correct, I was able to use the inter-broker-bridge example along with the Qpid client to configure a bridge successfully.
Thanks a bunch for the help.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.