Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/26 12:27:04 UTC

PIP-214 has been proceeded without consensus

Hi,

I noticed that PIP-214[1] "Add broker level metrics statistics and expose
to prometheus" was discussed at [2], but we didn't start a vote. However,
the patch and doc updates were merged  [3][4].

When trying to close the issue, I found this case, and I'm wondering if
it's not a proposal or we do something wrong here.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/18056
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/0qcwntm7hoc9x21dn21ybnq9qo5ogqsw
[3] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/19047
[4] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/pull/475

Re: PIP-214 has been proceeded without consensus

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,

Your comment is out of the scope of this thread. I suggest you start a
dedicated thread for the very topic.

N.B. PIP-214 is not about adding connectors. And I merged the Alluxio
connector[1] without a PIP.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/3823