Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Siddharth Ubale <si...@syncoms.com> on 2014/11/18 10:31:03 UTC

Phoenix Joins

HI ,

I am attempting to perform a join on multiple tables in Phoenix. The query I am firing is :
select * from "Orders_3" as o
                Inner join "Order_Details_3" as od on od."O_No"=o."O_No"
                Inner Join "Address_3" as a on a."A_C_Id" = o."O_C_Id";
                Inner join "Customers_3" as c on c."C_Id" = o."O_C_Id"
                Inner join "Payterms_1" as p on p."Payt_Id" = o."O_Pay_Items"
where o."O_C_Id"='50001';

However there is no appropriate response from phoenix on this one. I got an error stating “Error in sub plan(3)”.
The tables contain around 1million rows each. Moreover the size of the tables do not exceed 250 Mb. Why am I not able to get a result for this query or is this a “Work in progress” area of Phoenix 4.2.
Kindly throw some light on this.

Thanks,
Siddharth Ubale,
Synchronized Communications
#43, Velankani Tech Park, Block No. II,
3rd Floor, Electronic City Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100
Tel : +91 80 3202 4060
Web: www.syncoms.com<http://www.syncoms.com/>
[LogoNEWmohLARGE]
London|Bangalore|Orlando

we innovate, plan, execute, and transform the business​