Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/11/17 21:26:44 UTC

[vote] Accept keyword scan contribution (JIRA : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-15)

While I believe that we have consensus to accept, and I've already
put into SVN, it's proper that I ask for a vote to accept and put in
SVN.

I put in svn in the "standard" part of the repo, because that has no
requirements for ACQ or that cruft - it's just surrounding things
like docs, tooling, the website..

So

[ ] +1 Accept the HARMONY-15 contribution of the keyword scan tool
and keyword list
[ ] -1 Don't accept

I apologize for having jumped the gun with bringing into SVN...

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [vote] Accept keyword scan contribution (JIRA : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-15)

Posted by David Tanzer <st...@guglhupf.net>.
+1 from me too.

--
David Tanzer, Haghofstr. 29, A-3352 St. Peter/Au, Austria/Europe
http://deltalabs.at -- http://dev.guglhupf.net -- http://guglhupf.net

Re: [vote] Accept keyword scan contribution (JIRA : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-15)

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
+1 Accept the HARMONY-15 contribution of the keyword
   scan tool and keyword list

Regards,
Tim

--