Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/14 18:56:06 UTC

New Sun Java 1.6.0_18 available on Linux !

It seems to be a major release, with *many* NIO bug fixed !

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/6u18.html

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re: New Sun Java 1.6.0_18 available on Linux !

Posted by Emmanuel LŽcharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Victor a écrit :
> But seems nothing about DIRMINA-678 (epoll selector bug)...
yeah sadly ...

trunk is supposed to contain a fix (should I say a workaround) for this
problem, btw.

Re: New Sun Java 1.6.0_18 available on Linux !

Posted by Victor <dr...@mail333.com>.