Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Li Chen <ah...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/28 16:25:26 UTC

hadoop installation error: localhost: ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: connection refused

Can anyone please help me with this installation error?

After I type "start-yarn.sh" :

starting yarn daemons
starting resourcemanager, logging to /usr/local/hadoop/logs/yarn-xxxxxx.out
localhost: ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: connection refused

when I ran jps to check, only Jps and ResourceManager were shown -
NodeManager, NameNode and DataNode were not shown.

Re: hadoop installation error: localhost: ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: connection refused

Posted by Ritesh Kumar Singh <ri...@gmail.com>.
try 'ssh localhost' and show the output

Posted by Ritesh Kumar Singh <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ritesh Kumar Singh <ri...@gmail.com>.