Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2015/08/24 12:32:40 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Remove Apache Karaf WebConsole

Btw, was this vote ever closed and any actions taken ?

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey,
Since it’s not maintained and there is now will to continue it it’s the best to shut it down. Keep sources for further generations, but put repository in read only mode.

+1 from my side

Kind regards,
Lukasz

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It was the plan. Let me check (and do ;)) if it's not the case ;)

Thanks for the reminder !

Regards
JB

On 08/24/2015 12:37 PM, Achim Nierbeck wrote:
> I thought JB moved the webconsole to the attic
>
> regards, Achim

>> Btw, was this vote ever closed and any actions taken ?

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> following the discussion about the Apache Karaf WebConsole, I would like
>>> to start a formal vote to remove this subproject.
>>>
>>> To be clear for all, we are talking here about the Apache Karaf
>> WebConsole
>>> subproject, located there:
>>>
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=karaf-webconsole.git;a=summary
>>>
>>> (it's not the Felix "embedded" webconsole that you install with
>>> feature:install webconsole)
>>>
>>> As we can see on git, there's not activity on Karaf WebConsole since
>>> 2013-05, so I think it's the right time to cleanup the project.
>>>
>>> Please vote to remove the Karaf WebConsole subproject:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Remove Karaf WebConsole subproject
>>> [ ] -1 Do not remove Karaf WebConsole subproject (please provide specific
>>> comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Remove Apache Karaf WebConsole

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

--

Apache Member
Project Lead