Posted to user@pig.apache.org by lulynn_2008 <lu...@163.com> on 2012/11/20 02:18:00 UTC

[pig trunk]:We need to upgrade junit to at least 4.8

Hi Cheolsoo,

 I think We need to upgrade junit to at leaset 4.8. As HBase-0.94 is using junit-4.10, and we got following warnings during "ant ... javadoc".

  [javadoc] org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/TestWALPlayer.class(org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce:TestWALPlayer.class): warning: Cannot find annotation method 'value()' in type 'org.junit.experimental.categories.Category': class file for org.junit.experimental.categories.Category not found

What is your suggestions?

Thanks