Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Oleg Cohen <ol...@assurebridge.com> on 2017/04/01 13:43:38 UTC

Release 4.1.1 binary

Greetings,

I see that there is 4.1.1 release (tag and an archive) available in Git. I was wondering if there is a binary distribution is available as well.

I tried to build from source on Mac but ran into an issue with this dependency not being available:

Could not find artifact com.sun.winsw:winsw:exe:bin:1.18

Would appreciate some info on this!

Thanks,
Oleg

Re: Release 4.1.1 binary

Posted by XiLai Dai <xl...@talend.com>.
Hi, Oleg,

You could download the karaf 4.1.1 in the Maven centre http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/apache/karaf/apache-karaf/4.1.1/apache-karaf-4.1.1.tar.gz, until the offical release is available on karaf website.

Regards.

Xilai

________________________________

Re: Release 4.1.1 binary

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Oleg,

the binary distribution for 4.1.1 will be available on mirror soon (time to
dist.apache.org to sync).

I will update the website as soon as the sync is done.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr