Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2010/04/23 15:34:55 UTC

testBlobExceptionDoesNotRollbackOtherStatements errors

There are errors in testBlobExceptionDoesNotRollbackOtherStatements in
the last couple regression test reports which I have received. Just want
to make sure this one is not falling through the cracks.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: testBlobExceptionDoesNotRollbackOtherStatements errors

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> On 23.04.10 15:34, Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> There are errors in testBlobExceptionDoesNotRollbackOtherStatements
>> in the last couple regression test reports which I have received.
>> Just want to make sure this one is not falling through the cracks.
>
> Hi Rick,
>
> Already fixed, see
> http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/testSummary-937209.html
> and patch 4a (missed this change when going from patch 3b to 3c) for
> DERBY-2017.
> The problem was that the test had a work-around where it accepted a
> row that shouldn't have made it into the database.
>

> Regards,
Thanks!

Re: testBlobExceptionDoesNotRollbackOtherStatements errors

Posted by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM>.
On 23.04.10 15:34, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> There are errors in testBlobExceptionDoesNotRollbackOtherStatements in
> the last couple regression test reports which I have received. Just
> want to make sure this one is not falling through the cracks.

Hi Rick,

Already fixed, see
http://dbtg.foundry.sun.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/testSummary-937209.html
and patch 4a (missed this change when going from patch 3b to 3c) for
DERBY-2017.
The problem was that the test had a work-around where it accepted a row
that shouldn't have made it into the database.

Kristian