Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rizwan Amin <ri...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2022/01/04 11:12:48 UTC

Re: 2.11 Java Thin Client does not support ContinuousQueryWithTransformer

Hi Pavel,
Thats great news!
Thanks for acknowledging and creating the Jira.
Any indications as to when this may make it into a released version please?
Kind RegardsRizwan AminEmail: rizwan.amin@yahoo.co.uk

    On Monday, 20 December 2021, 12:37:52 GMT, Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi Rizvan,
Thanks for the request, it makes sense to add this.I've filed a ticket [1].
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-16166
On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 1:49 PM Rizwan Amin <ri...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Team,
It seems that the 2.11 Java Thin Client does not support ContinuousQueryWithTransformer.
Please can we get this added as it would mean we would then be able to filter fields on large objects on the server side and avoid transporting redundant data over the network?
We are working on a project that initially uses the Thick Client (in client mode) but we have parked as it was deemed to be too heavy on client and network for some of our uses cases.
The hope was that the up and coming 2.11 Java Thin Client would be the answer but this issue means that its most likely not.
Is it possible to add this in and if so what would the timelines look like?
Thanks!
Kind RegardsRizwan AminEmail: rizwan.amin@yahoo.co.uk