Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by greg <gr...@bt.com> on 2011/01/25 21:48:46 UTC

using ttm jdbc security plugin, problem deleting queue

I am using the ttm jdbc security plugin and have this error when attempting
to remove a queue using the broker jmx bean "removeQueue" method.

         25-Jan-11 13:39:22.076 engage.3920.068 SEVERE: failed to remove
queue: myqueue
         java.lang.SecurityException: User ActiveMQBroker is not authorized
to remove: queue://myqueue

Can anyone explain why it is using a username of "ActiveMQBroker"?  this
does not appear in any config file. perhaps it is a default?

As a test, I've created a user with that name and given it full permission
to admin queues but the error remains.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Greg

Re: using ttm jdbc security plugin, problem deleting queue

Posted by greg <gr...@bt.com>.
other than waiting until 5.3.0, any ideas on a work-around or some alternate
technique to remove queues that doesn't  hit this bug?

Re: using ttm jdbc security plugin, problem deleting queue

Posted by greg <gr...@bt.com>.
i suspect my issue is related to this bug fixed in 5.3.0

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2232?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel