Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by xinga <li...@hotmail.com> on 2008/03/21 17:14:02 UTC

randomness cotrol within a certain time period

I'd like to have each thread in Jmeter to send 3 SOAP messages randomly within10 minutes. (or 30 mins, or 1 hour depends on my testplan.) I can't seem to find a way to do so with the random timers provided by Jmeter (I'm running 2.3.1.) Or maybe I'm missing something.

I would appreciate if someone can help me with suggestions.

Thanks!

xinga

In a rush?  Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.