Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Daniel Tiefenauer <Da...@crealogix.com> on 2013/08/14 09:30:30 UTC

Compiler Warnings after upgrade to Flex 4.10

Hi there
I get the following compiler warnings after Upgrade to 4.10:
Cannot resolve namespace qualified type 'BorderDataNavigator' in CSS selector 'BorderDataNavigator'
The style 'cornerRadius' is only supported by type 'spark.components.ButtonBarButton' with the theme(s) 'spark'.

When switching back to 4.9.1. the Warnings disappear. I don't use BorderDataNavigator anywhere in my source code as well as 'cornerRadius' is not written anywhere in my code!

Does anyone have an idea what it is and how to fix it.

Regards
Daniel

Re: Compiler Warnings after upgrade to Flex 4.10

Posted by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl>.
I'll do it :)

Regards,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160
2171 BL, Sassenheim

Op 14 aug. 2013, om 21:17 heeft Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl>.

Re: AW: Compiler Warnings after upgrade to Flex 4.10

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Daniel Tiefenauer <Da...@crealogix.com>.

Posted by Swen van Zanten <fl...@hdsign.nl>.
I have these warnings too.. On all my projects new and old. They all use the default theme.
I use FB 4.7 osx 10.8.4

Regards,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160