Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com> on 2010/05/25 12:14:26 UTC

how-to use xml catalog with apache cocoon 2.2

Hi all,

Just wondering if we have some online documentation explaining how to configure Cocoon for using xml catalogs.

Kind regards,
Robby

RE: how-to use xml catalog with apache cocoon 2.2

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com>.
Thx Jos,

Your mail at least gives me some more insight into its usage ... I'll probably start next week on implementation and I'll drop a few lines if I get stuff working.

Thx for the input,
Robby

Posted by Jos Snellings <Jo...@pandora.be>.
Hi Robby,

Posted by Alexander Daniel <al...@gmx.at>.
On 25.05.2010, at 12:14, Robby Pelssers wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering if we have some online documentation explaining how to configure Cocoon for using xml catalogs.

Hi Robby,

A while back I summarized [1] some of my findings on using entity resolution with catalogs in Cocoon 2.2.

Alex

[1] http://cocoon.markmail.org/thread/ueyhyzki2g7mzaa5