Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Ayola Jayamaha <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/19 17:44:10 UTC

Configuration for building phoenix master

Hi All,

I used below configurations to build phoenix master.

hbase 1.2.0
zookeeper 3.4.8

It gives the Error: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: Class
org.apache.phoenix.coprocessor.MetaDataEndpointImpl cannot be loaded Set
hbase.table.sanity.checks to false at conf or table descriptor if you want
to bypass sanity checks
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.HMaster.warnOrThrowExceptionForFailure(HMaster.java:1680)

Best Regards,
Ayola Jayamaha
http://ayolajayamaha.blogspot.com/

Re: Configuration for building phoenix master

Posted by Ayola Jayamaha <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

The errors were removed when the correct version of phoenix-*-server.jar
(phoenix-4.8.0-HBase-1.2-SNAPSHOT-server.jar,phoenix-server-4.8.0-HBase-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
and phoenix-server-4.8.0-HBase-1.2-SNAPSHOT-runnable.jar
)

When PHOENIX_OPTS is removed and run the script works fine.

I went through the Zipkin Architecture [1]. The Phoenix zipkin-webapp
backend should be changed to incorporate zipkin span reporter interface.
The span form

Span {
annotations:
ListOfAnnotations []