Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by CPC <ac...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/11 10:33:34 UTC

“Choosing Your Java Web Framework” by Richard Pack from salesforce.com

He is comparing tapestry,wicket grails and gwt
http://bit.ly/jwf-2011

also a blog about comparison
http://www.shaunabram.com/javaone-web-frameworks/

Re: “Choosing Your Java Web Framework” by Richard Pack from salesforce.com

Posted by Sigbjørn Tvedt <si...@gmail.com>.
The list already exists at http://tapestry.apache.org/applications.html

The link can be found at the bottom of the tapestry homepage.

/Sigbjørn Tvedt

Posted by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
My 3 cents.

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@roxanemy.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lprimak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.
As Phil McKinney of Killer Innovations podcast once said,
"Status Quo" is the innovation's #1 killer.
In order to keep innovating, sometimes you have to disregard the status quo.

When I started using Tablestry about one year ago, the only negative thing
I heard about it is that it's incompatible from version to version.
Believe it!  That's indeed the only thing I heard!
Tapestry has a marketing challenge here, indeed.
So, let not the Status Quo kill another, if a minor, marketing innovation.