Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Torsten Dettborn <de...@minet.uni-jena.de> on 2007/08/29 08:27:16 UTC

ccpp, commit mails, Internal...Request

Re: ccpp, commit mails, Internal...Request

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.
Duh!

Sorry, I'm doing a lot of multitasking today. Thanks for taking care of
this.

/Craig

"David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>
08/29/2007 08:57 AM
Please respond to
pluto-dev@portals.apache.org

pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: ccpp, commit mails, Internal...Request

ummm, did you read my response?

CDoremus@hannaford.com wrote:

> Excuse me, David, but how do we get a copy of Torsten's commits to be
> sent to the pluto-scm mail list?
>
> TIA
> /Craig
should have the carba.

>  >
>  > 2.When i commit anything to the svn I don't see any commit mails from
>  > me. Is that ok?
>
> I just moderated them through so you should see them soon.  Also, I have
> approved you for unmoderated mails through that list.

In other words, the emails were being sent, but they were caught in the
moderation queue.  I have fixed that.

Re: ccpp, commit mails, Internal...Request

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
ummm, did you read my response?

CDoremus@hannaford.com wrote:

> Excuse me, David, but how do we get a copy of Torsten's commits to be
> sent to the pluto-scm mail list?
>
> TIA
> /Craig
should have the carba.

>  >
>  > 2.When i commit anything to the svn I don't see any commit mails from
>  > me. Is that ok?
>
> I just moderated them through so you should see them soon.  Also, I have
> approved you for unmoderated mails through that list.

In other words, the emails were being sent, but they were caught in the
moderation queue.  I have fixed that.

Re: ccpp, commit mails, Internal...Request

Posted by CD...@hannaford.com.
Excuse me, David, but how do we get a copy of Torsten's commits to be sent
to the pluto-scm mail list?

TIA
/Craig

"David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>
08/29/2007 08:36 AM

Torsten Dettborn wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> i have some topics.
>
> 1. I have committed the patch from Christian for ccppProfile, but we
> need to upload the ccpp-1.0.jar(for the api) to the maven repository.
> Please can anybody check/do this.

There's an faq on the maven site which describes how to do it.  Any
committer should have the carba.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.