Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Thys De Wet@i-Commerce Services" <th...@za.didata.com> on 2001/02/19 12:20:00 UTC

Realy dumb SSL Question..

I'm getting a Untrusted Server Cert  Chain..
I know I have to import this cert..

Question is this :
Where do I get this Cert, And how do I import it ???

Sorry for the noise...

Thys

Re: Returning Remote Objects

Posted by Francisco Jose Avila - Desarrollo <fa...@gridsystems.com>.
El lun, 19 feb 2001, escribiste:
> Hi All,
>
> Is it possible to return Remote objects as done in Java RMI?

Yes, look at the examples delivered with the Apache SOAP implementation.
--
Baco, por siempre loado,
os libre del cirrotico mal

Re: Returning Remote Objects

Posted by Francisco Jose Avila - Desarrollo <fa...@gridsystems.com>.

Returning Remote Objects

Posted by Mahendra Babu <ba...@geometricsoftware.com>.
Hi All,

Is it possible to return Remote objects as done in Java RMI?

Thanks in Advance,
Mahendra Babu

Returning Remote Objects

Posted by Mahendra Babu <ba...@geometricsoftware.com>.