Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by wong wayne <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/08 08:00:48 UTC

ExternalAsset probelm

Hi all

Is anyone using ExternalAsset and cannot display the
image properly? Is any limitation of this component? I
am using tapestry v3.0.3, some of images cannot
display properly. Firstly I'm think improper format of
my image file but some interesting thing I found is
same image source, if I resize to larger than 50
pixel, the image display as expected. It cannot
display when resize less than 50 pixel, it's strange.
Any one have same experience? Any solution that can
resolve this problem? Please advice, thanks.

regards

wayne