Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Ed...@Sun.COM> on 2001/05/23 18:59:43 UTC

Invitation to BOF-2812 (JSP & WS)

I will facilitate a BOF at JavaOne on "Using JSP technology in Web
Services".  The topic is intentionally loose, covering both consuming WS
and implementing WS.  The format will depend on exactly how many people
are interested in presenting.   I already have some names but I would
very much welcome additional perspectives/ideas.

If you are interested in participating with some
presentation/conversation let me know.

The BOF is Tuesday evening.  More details at:

http://servlet.java.sun.com/javaone/conf/bofs/2812/47346-sf2001.jsp

Thanks,
	- eduard/o