Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gupta, Priyank x57787" <PG...@bis.adp.com> on 2002/07/30 15:45:52 UTC

How to handle dynamic number of radio buttons using struts?

Hi All,
 I am trying to write a struts application where I will be getting a set of
options that I need to display using groups of radio buttons. For example:

Group 1
*Red   *Blue  *Green

Group 2
*Red   *Blue  *Green

Group 3
*Red   *Blue  *Green
Group n
*Red   *Blue  *Green

Here * means radio buttons.
Please let me know how can I create my FormBean and generate the groups of
radio buttons dynamically. In all the groups i will have the same set of
choices viz. Red , Blue and Green.

Thanks
Priyank

RE: How to handle dynamic number of radio buttons using struts?

Posted by "SATISH.T" <sa...@wipro.com>.
Try reading the nested tutorial at
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/struts/primer/Tutorial_partOne.html
That should give u a fair idea ,how to go about it.
Regards,
Satish