Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Christophe Bisciglia <ch...@cloudera.com> on 2008/12/13 01:38:41 UTC

Announcing Cloudera's One Day Hadoop Training

Hadoop Fans,

I'm happy to announce that Cloudera, in addition to providing
commercial support for Hadoop, is now offering a one-day, professional
training course for Hadoop. It's open to anyone in the community, and
is focused on helping you get the most out of Hadoop and related
tools. Come spend a day working with us and other users facing similar
challenges to your own.

For full details, see our website: http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-training

We primarily focus on the following the themes:
   * What must our organization do differently to capture and
effectively use very-large scale data?
   * What tools help us analyze large-scale data and extract
meaningful results, and how do we use them?
   * How can we reorient our data generation and collection processes
to enable more powerful analysis later?

The morning is instructional, the afternoon is hands on. We provide a
cluster with interesting data, and you are free to load your own as
well.

Cheers,
Christophe