Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/01/05 14:20:18 UTC

Re: University Student Promotional Flyer ( was: Re: Yet another flyer)

On 20/09/2013 Drew Jensen wrote:
> Wanted to update those file on confluence, apparently I'm unable with my
> account, to delete attachments I've uploaded, (so I take it from reading
> the Atlassian docs) which sorta makes sense I suppose, but I can update
> them and with that.

I was trying to find out what we have available now in terms of flyers.
Drew, are all your latest flyers somewhere on CWiki?

Finding them on Google Drive is complex and I'm not sure they are the
latest version, so it would be great if you could upload all of them to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Marketing+Campaign+Material

(you now have permission to edit and remove attachments on CWiki).

Regards,
   Andrea.