Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Joey Frazee <jo...@icloud.com> on 2018/06/02 17:39:06 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.6.0 (RC1)

Because of the build issue identified by Steve [1] I’m cancelling the vote on RC1. I’ll put up another RC as soon as we get appropriate fixes/PRs in.

-joey

1. https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a855ea3ddb0b4395ff54b852884457429e0a6b41dc35ea0ce47a3ab7@%3Cdev.streams.apache.org%3E

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.6.0 (RC1)

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
 I merged the open PRs addressing the problems with rc1 this morning, and
jenkins is blue again - https://builds.apache.org/job/streams-project/461/

Steve

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for Mac

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
[...]

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.