Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Mario Garcia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 10:53:28 UTC

Groovy macro documentation

Hi all:

I sent a WIP with some groovy-macro documentation. The main problem with
the PR is that there're two tests failing. I've been checking tests code
and I can't see anything that may cause these tests to fail.

I'll be reviewing the whole thing during the weekend but it would be better
if anyone else could look into this.

Of course I'd love to receive feedback related to the documentation. I'm
sure there must be some typos, or something that should be explained
better...

Cheers
Mario

Re: Groovy macro documentation

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
I'll try to review over the next little while too. Looks very
promising at first glance! Exciting to see a good start!

Paul.

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
For reference, here's the PR:

--