Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/05/05 12:38:34 UTC

Nightly job for branch-2.2 is failing

Because of failing to build the dockerfile.

The error message is

*18:52:25*   [91mERROR:  Error installing rubocop:*18:52:25*  	rubocop
requires Ruby version >= 2.4.0.

IIRC we have discussed this before that we should keep the rubocop at a
specific version to prevent it being upgraded accidentally?

Re: Nightly job for branch-2.2 is failing

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
The dockerfile on branch-2.3+ were rewritten in order to support multiple
JDKs. These changes should be compatible with branch-2.2, other than they
no longer set JAVA_HOME in the Dockerfiles itself. Backport with a little
tweaking to the Dockerfiles or the build script should be fine.

I'm not certain the dockerfiles on branch-2.3+ are immune to these kinds of
breaks either, btw...

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.