Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jayant sable <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/19 12:06:26 UTC

Version Information needed.

Hey folks,

I'm using maven 3.2.5 and with that I'm using cobertura-maven-plugin to
generate code coverage report.

I want to know which version of cobertura-maven-plugin is used in maven
3.2.5??
How can I do that.

Thanks.

RE: Version Information needed.

Posted by Robert Patrick <ro...@oracle.com>.
[Removing Maven dev list from the email thread via BCC]

This plugin is not part of the Maven core so you can likely use any modern version of the plugin with Maven 3.2.5.  As for how to use it, probably best to start with http://www.mojohaus.org/cobertura-maven-plugin/ and then ask more specific questions if something doesn’t work using the plugin project's mailing list (which you can find at http://www.mojohaus.org/cobertura-maven-plugin/mail-lists.html)...

Posted by Robert Patrick <ro...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.
The version for the cobertur and any other non-core plugin is set in the pom of your project (or a parent of it). You can see the version in the log output of an invocation of it (typically your normal build log)

manfred