Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/24 11:59:21 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.3.4

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to be able to tell that the VOTE for releasing Apache MetaModel
4.3.4 has passed with 7 votes (3 binding).

Dennis Du Krøger
Alberto Rodriguez *
Ashish Mukherjee
Tomasz Guziałek *
Hosur Narahari
Alessandro Portosa
Kasper Sørensen *

* - indicates PMC

Thank you to everyone who participated.

Kind regards,

Alberto

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.3.4

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@stratio.com>.
Hi Kasper,

I see, it is really manual indeed ;) I've just created the zip and uploaded
to dist.apache.org:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/metamodel/metamodel-4.3.4/packaged/

I'll open a jira issue about automating this.

Kind regards,

Alberto Rodríguez

<http://www.stratio.com/>
Vía de las Dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta.
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 352 59 42 // *@stratiobd <https://twitter.com/StratioBD>*

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.
Hi Alberto,