Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/04 17:36:30 UTC

Timestamps on approved comments are the current time, rather than the time posted

Hi,

Regarding the ROL-1932 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1932>. I
was trying to reproduce it but could not. Has this been fixed in the trunk?

Thanks

--
Shelan Perera

Home: http://www.shelan.org
Blog   : http:/b <http://www.shelanlk.com>log.shelan.org
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera
gtalk   :shelanrc

 I am the master of my fate:
 I am the captain of my soul.
         *invictus*

Re: Timestamps on approved comments are the current time, rather than the time posted

Posted by David Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
I started looking at that problem, but never actually made any changes to fix it.

- Dave

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.