Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Helleberg <te...@gmx.de> on 2014/08/26 09:02:16 UTC

Openoffice on mac crash when scrolling down

Hi!

I am using open office for a long time on a mac and it used to be great until I updated and got mavericks with open office 4.0.
Since the program crash when I scroll down. Any Idea what I can do?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers

Peter

Re: Openoffice on mac crash when scrolling down

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 26/08/2014 Peter Helleberg wrote:
> used to be great until I updated and got mavericks with open office 4.0.
> Since the program crash when I scroll down. Any Idea what I can do?

I don't know if this applies to your situation, but the recent version
4.1.1 fixes issues with the "Mighty Mouse" scrolling on Mac. You may
want to double-check with the latest version to start.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Openoffice on mac crash when scrolling down

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Please document the 'possible' bug. Describe the conditions on which
the document was being open, and the type of document itself. Mention
or describe the content of the document as well as other possible
characteristics in order for someone to reproduce.

On 8/26/14, Peter Helleberg <te...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am using open office for a long time on a mac and it used to be great
> until I updated and got mavericks with open office 4.0.
> Since the program crash when I scroll down. Any Idea what I can do?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!
>

> Cheers
>
> Peter

Alexandro Colorado