Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Diwaker Gupta <di...@apache.org> on 2005/08/09 07:54:09 UTC

Fwd: Re: adding uml2svg to Forrest live sites

FYI

Subject: Re: adding uml2svg to Forrest live sites
Date: Monday 08 August 2005 11:06 am
From: Catalin Hritcu <ca...@gmail.com>
To: diwaker@apache.org

Hello Diwaker,

Your proposal is very interesting, and I would gladly help promoting
Forrest. It is a tool I use now for many of my projects (none of them
is very popular though). So, I gladly added this JIRA task:

Should you be interested in the (not so near) future in having UML
diagram support in Forrest, just drop me a note :)

Kind Regards,
Catalin Hritcu