Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vivek Singh <vv...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/24 14:27:14 UTC

solr-ltr

I am trying to ltr in solr but when i uploaded models and features and
restarted the server.  I am following steps as mentioned in documentation.I
am getting this error.

   - *techproducts:*
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
   Failed to create new ManagedResource /schema/feature-store of type
   org.apache.solr.ltr.store.rest.ManagedFeatureStore due to:
   org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
   org.apache.solr.ltr.model.ModelException: model 'myEfiModel' already
   exists. Please use a different name.

Vivek Singh.
9818214334

Re: solr-ltr

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 6/24/2018 8:27 AM, Vivek Singh wrote:
> I am trying to ltr in solr but when i uploaded models and features and
> restarted the server.  I am following steps as mentioned in documentation.I
> am getting this error.
>
>     - *techproducts:*
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
>     Failed to create new ManagedResource /schema/feature-store of type
>     org.apache.solr.ltr.store.rest.ManagedFeatureStore due to:
>     org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:

It's telling you what the problem is:

>     org.apache.solr.ltr.model.ModelException: model 'myEfiModel' already
>     exists. Please use a different name.

You've already uploaded a model with that name, so it already exists.
You'll need to either upload it with a different name, or delete the
existing model first.

The instructions for deleting a model are here:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/learning-to-rank.html#LearningToRank-Models

Thanks,
Shawn