Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/17 02:29:43 UTC

Fwd: [ANN] Seeking volunteer mentors from all Apache projects to help mentor under-represented contributors

Just Forward this information to the mailing list.
We need to think about some project ideas which are good fro the newbie to take.
It's a good opportunity for us to introduce some new blood from community.

Please note we need to take action before 2020-Feb-25, 16:00 UTC.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem