Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Evje <se...@shawcable.com> on 2002/11/01 14:24:01 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Virtual-Hosts

Thanks Tim, tried it and it doesn't work, I get this error message on
both
www.camkal.com:8080 and www.selaus.com:8080.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Error log says: (720123) the filename, directory name, or volume label
syntax is incorrect. :access to /failed

This is the setup:

NameVirtualHost 10.0.1.2

<VirtualHost www.selaus.com:8080>
     DocumentRoot /D:Apache2/htdocs/selaus
     ErrorLog logs/selaus.com_error log
     CustomLogs/selaus.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

and yes, both domains use the same IPs, so name based VirtualHost is
what is needed.

However, I have tried a number of combinations and obviously I am still
in left field trying to figure this out.  grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Perhaps it is
a case of dumber than dumb!!!!